It provides some of the most basic functionality to content management, imposing controls and management capabilities onto otherwise “dumb” documents. Docmo makes it so that when you have documents and need to use them, you are able to do so. Some of the key features in document management include:
- Dynamic default values for metadata.
- Local file or server side file uploads.
- Batch upload many documents with the same meta-data.
- Previews for a great deal of image formats, including PDF.
- Full text searching.
- Configurable document grouping.
- Permissions and roles support.
- Multi page document support.
- Distributed OCR processing.
- Color coded tagging